Midwest Institute's Career Certification, Training and Degree Programs
Midwest Institute offers career focused curriculum with hands on learning. This environment allows students to gain real world experience. From the first day of class, we will work with you as you experience the different stages of building your career. The needs of future employers is the foundation of this process. Our goal is to provide you with the tools necessary to enter your medical assistant career, HVAC or HVACR job or massage therapist position as an educated and marketable employee.
Our programs include:
- Medical Assisting Training Program
- Dental Assisting Programs
- Surgical Technology Training Program
- Veterinary Technician Associates of Occupational Science Degree
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Massage Therapy
- Healthcare Information Specialist
You will find the Gainful Employment Program Disclosures are found under each link for each program. This information includes graduation and placement rates, Tuition and fees and Median Wage information.